I love Alaska. I was first encouraged to run for the state legislature by friends, family, and neighbors concerned about the focus and engagement of our representation and I was proud to have been elected to the State House last year as a freshman member of the 30th Legislature on a platform of fiscal responsibility, tax stability, and regulatory restraint. I appreciate the opportunity to represent our South Anchorage neighbors in Juneau and look forward to continue this work in the State Senate. As an engineer with broad experience in public and private sector business, operations and management I am confident that we can do better and I am prepared to offer the leadership, budget discipline, and experience necessary to move our state forward.
1. Reduce state spending to align with revenues.
2. Encourage new jobs generated with a stable regulatory and tax environment.
3. Refocus education and medical funding on the student and on the patient - less on bloated administration.
4. Review and reinstate effective criminal punishment, penalties and public protections critical to discouraging criminal behavior.
5. Improve legislative efficiency and public access.
I would appreciate your vote and welcome an opportunity to continue representing you in the state legislature. Please call or text me at 280-7537 or email at email@example.com if you have any questions or need a ride to the polls!